1. Login to Swim Central
2. Enter your family PIN The padlock icon at the top of the screen should show as unlocked once the PIN is entered. If it is not unlocked, click on the icon and enter your PIN. If you don’t yet have a PIN or have forgotten it, click on ‘forgot PIN’ to create/reset one.
3. Click on the 'Family set up' icon on the home page
4. Select the swimmer you wish to enter Toggle over their profile then click on the little person icon that appears to the left of the swimmer's profile (this will take you into that swimmer's account)
5. Click on the 'Events' icon once in the swimmer's account, and look up the date of the swim meet you wish to enter and select the swim meet.
6. Click on the 'nominate' button in the button right hand corner once the swim meet is selected This will then generate a list of events suitable for the swimmer's age and sex.
7. Select an event you wish to enter and then click the 'add to trolley' button (note that the system may not allow you to enter the swimmer into certain events due to not having the applicable qualifying time)
8. Repeat this process for additional events noting that each time you add an event to the trolley, it will show in the trolley icon at the top of the page
9. Whilst in the swimmer's account, you can also nominate for other swim meets by repeating steps 5-8.
10. If you have other children you wish to nominate for swim meets, click on the 'end impersonation' button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. This will take you out of the child's account and back to the parent/guardian's account. Repeat steps 3-9 for the other children.
11. To pay for all the events added to the trolley, click on the trolley icon at the top of the page. This can be done at the end of all these steps as one transaction.
How to enter - swimmers aged 18 & over Simply follow steps 1, 5-9 and 11. If you are 18 or over and still attached to a parent, you can arrange to detach yourself. Contact Swimming Victoria to arrange this.